top of page
  • catherine6819

How to use your fifpl to get training funding

Did you know that if you are an autoentrepreneur and you're registered as a formateur or other kind of profession libérale, you have a training fund with the fifpl?

You need to have been in business for more than one year and you can get up to 750€ per year for regular training and up to 2500€ if you're going to do a long training. To find out if you pay into the fifpl, go to the Urssaf site where you do your declarations, click on attestations and request the "Attestation de contribution formation professionnelle". This paper will show you how much you have paid in cotisations for training (don't worry, it's not related to how much you can spend on training) and who you paid them to. For AE formateurs, it should say "FIFPL".

You may also have a CPF budget, but the fifpl is a separate fund. You receive money into your CPF every year, which cumulates if you don't use it. The fifpl fund is use-it-or-lose-it: You need to use your budget during the year or else it's gone, there is no cumulation. You also don't need to do a training that leads to a certificate with the fifpl fund, which gives you more options. This is why I suggest that people look at using their fifpl funding first before going to their CPF account. You can use your Fifpl account to do any of my courses.

Here's a video I made on how to request funding for a training with the Fifpl. Please note that they've changed the system and if an organisme is not already referenced with them (which means that the organisme has already done training for them) you need to phone the Fifpl. In my experience, they never answer the phone! But perhaps they've changed...

54 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page